Sunday, November 18, 2007

HW 35 Goodbye Blogging

To the valued readers of my blog,
Soon my life as a blogger will be coming to an end and I will be finishing up my ITW class. This experience has taught me so much and I have grown so much since my first blog. I have learned many important lessons while blogging over the past couple of months. Not only have I grown as a writer and learned more about freedom of speech and writing but I have learned life lessons. Maintaning my blog every night was something that became part of my routine and I had to learn time management and how important it is not to fall behind. These are lessons I will need to further my career as a college student and in the real world. I hope that after reading my blog, people will rethink their opinions on certain topics. I hope that they will venture to new websites and check out articles, authors, and other blogs I have wrote about. After reading these articles and blogs, I hope they will have a new outlook on life just like I did. My proudest blogs are defintley the ones about the Iraq War and about the novel “Baghdad Burning”, from that book I have learned so much about the war that I never knew. I hope after reading my blog people will want to go out and buy that book. After this class is over I will keep my blog. I do not think I will continue writing but I will definitely keep it there for citing purposes. Over the course of this class we read so many great pieces of work, I want my blog to be there to look back on. To my readers, I hope you all enjoyed my blogs because I have enjoyed writing them for you. Blogging is a great way to express yourself and I encourage everyone to take ten minutes out of their day and just try it! Thank you all for reading!

Sincerely,
Noreen

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Very nicely said, Noreen. Glad the blog is a means to becoming more informed on important issues like the ones raised in Baghad Burning, and that blogging was a positive enough experience that you recommend it to others!