Monday, October 8, 2007

Hw 17B- Daily Kos

After reading both interviews and viewing both blogs I decided I liked Markos Moulitsas Zuniga’s blog better entitled Daily Kos. Furthermore, Daily Kos would influence the way I voted in this election more because it was based on the facts. After viewing Wonkette, I found that it was composed primarily of gossip. It had embarrassing videos of candidates and gossip about there lives. The Daily Kos blog focused more on the facts and about the upcoming election. In addition, I liked how Zuniga had a first hand insight on the Iraq War. Since he was a soldier in the war he could express his feelings better then a regular blogger could. His blog was very liberal and anti war. Since I share the same feelings on the topic I leaned towards his. In short, Zuniga’s blog was more relatable and would be more likely to influence the way I voted.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Good, this meets the major requirements of the assignment.
Adding to the topic (first) sentence what blog you were comparing Zuniga's to would make the context clearer. Also, cite the source and give page numbers after you mention facts from the reading.